Our Guarantee & Warranty Policy
At Roof and Flashing Products we understand that life isn’t always that simple! That is why we offer a guarantee to you to protect your purchases with us and make this little piece of your life as simple and hassle free as possible. How do we do this?
1. Warranty - all products we sell come with a manufacturer’s warranty. If there is a fault with the product and it falls inside this Warranty Policy below, we will replace the product at no additional charge to you.
2. Damaged Goods - all products are sent out to you with transit insurance. This protects your purchases should they get damaged between our warehouse and your requested delivery address. See our Damaged Items Policy below for more information.
3. Returns Policy - Sometimes things happen that cause your to change your mind about a purchase, your partner goes and buys one without telling you, you forgot you had one in the garage or the problem just fixed itself! Whatever the reason, you just need to return the product you purchased from us. As long as everything conforms to our Returns Policy below, you will have no problems with Roof and Flashing Products.
4. Non-Delivery of goods - If for some reason your products do not arrive, you are able to get your money back or have replacement product/s expressed delivered to you. For further information see Non-Delivery of Goods Policy below..
Roof and Flashing Products realises that sometimes products come with small problems and faults. That is why all our products come with a manufacturer’s warranty.
Should you have an issue with a product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will determine how to resolve the problem, either through the local supplier, the transport company or by coming to a solution ourselves.
If it is determined that the product you received arrived faulty, and it falls under the manufacturer’s warranty, we (or our supplier) will exchange the product for new. If the product is out of stock or has been made obsolete in the meantime, you will have your money refunded to you.
If you have received a damaged item please email us at email@example.com within 48 hours and let us know of the nature and extent of the damage.
For us to be able to resolve the matter, it is important that you take a photo of the order in its packaging when it arrives and of the individual products that are damaged as soon as you have opened the box.
We will then ask you to send the product back to us with it’s original packaging and once we have viewed the damage, and it is determined that the item/s were damaged in transit, we will replace the product at no additional cost and refund you the cost of sending the product back to us. This may take up to 2-3 weeks for the process to be completed and we apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.
All claims must be received by us within 48 hours of your receiving your delivery. Any claims outside of this period will not be honoured.
Non-Delivery of Goods Policy
If the goods are not delivered within thirty (30) days from payment and you have not agreed to a revised delivery date, you may opt to cancel the purchase and will be entitled to a full refund. The refund will be made within seven (7) days of cancellation. The refund will be for the product/s and any delivery charges.
You can also (after 30 days) request to have replacement product/s express delivered to you at no cost to yourself. If this is required we will also refund the original delivery fee to you.
You can inform us of how you wish to proceed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sometimes things happen whereby you do not require an item you have ordered. At Roof and Flashing Products we understand this and are willing to refund you your money (except for products in the water tanks & doors categories) provided that you meet the following conditions:
1. You notify us by email to email@example.com within 3 business days of you receiving your delivery.
2. You return the product/s at your own expense to the address specified by us when we respond & agree to your request.
3. The item/s are not opened, used, or damaged, and are in 100% re-saleable condition when we receive them back.
4. No items are returned with writing or stickers on the original packaging. You must put all markings for return postage on the outer postal packaging.
5. The product does not fall under the Water Tanks or Doors categories on this site.
Whilst care is taken in picking and packing your goods, sometimes accidents happen so if your product arrives damaged please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use either a courier company, Australia Post or specific individual contractors to deliver products to you. Whilst we endeavour to deliver your order within 2-4 working days, there will be times when it may be up to 10 days before you receive your order. If you are experiencing delays or have concerns then please email us at email@example.com
We send out an email confirmation on every order that contains the detail of your order, as per our standard terms & conditions. Should this information be inaccurate, please contact us as soon as possible and within 1 business day and we will endeavour to make the appropriate adjustments.
Once we have dispatched your order we will then email you your tax invoice.
Should we discover any issues with fulfilment or delivery due to us or product availability, we will contact you at the earliest convenience to discuss the matter and arrive at a solution that is acceptable, including full and immediate refund.
Unless otherwise agreed, if your order is not delivered within 30 days, you are entitled to your money back or to have replacement product sent to you by express within 48 hours.
If you require further information about delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The BPON team