Do I have to order online?
No you don’t. Whilst the online ordering process has been made simple and very user friendly, we understand that sometimes you just want to talk to someone or you are not near a computer. Because of this we accept orders in the following ways:
1. Online @ buildingproductsonline.com.au.
2. By contacting us and we organise an alternative means of payment together.
Can I come and see the product or pick it up?
We do not have any showrooms for you to view the stock and our transport division does not currently allow products to be picked up. If you wish to view any of these products, give us a call and we will let you know if there’s a showroom near you for the product you are after.
Are products covered by Australian warranty?
Absolutely, we do not import any product ourselves, we purchase only from quality Australian manufacturers and wholesalers. See our Warranty Policy for more information.
Why can I buy it cheaper on another website?
Building Products Online endeavours to offer quality goods at competitive prices. We are not however a discount website. We offer quality goods at varying price ranges to suit every budget. However, if you do see it cheaper, let us know and we will see if we can match or better the price. We can be contacted at email@example.com
What form of payment do you accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Internet Orders: Visa, MasterCard
- Phone/Fax/Email orders: Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard, Direct Bank Deposit.
*Please note that for Direct Bank Deposits/Transfers, we will not dispatch the goods until payments have cleared.
How long does delivery take?
- On average it will take about 5-7 working days for Australian deliveries. We send our goods by courier or Australia Post depending on the size of the item/s.
- If you require the goods quicker, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can organise. For more information about delivery, go to our Delivery page find out more.
- For overseas deliveries, we will contact you once we receive your order and give you a quote for delivery costs.
Is my order secure?
Credit card information is processed through to our secure payment gateway. All credit card details are encrypted during on-line data transfer using 128 bit SSL technology. You can confirm this by noticing the gold pad lock symbol on your browser in the checkout pages.
When are you available to be contacted?
We can be contacted Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm except public holidays - please email us at email@example.com Just because we don't have a phone number advertised means we wont call you - email us your enquiry and let us know that you'd prefer to discuss it and we'll call you.